Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sephora Haul in Greece!

Hey!

I came to Greece for a few days and I visited a Sephora shop as they had a 30% sale. I really like their products but I cannot find them in London. I havent tried yet all the things I bought, but I will post a review this week.






So here are the amazing products I bought!




The first one is te Gentle Exfoliator Cleansing Cream (6,54€ from 10,90€).
It is a thick cream but not greasy, which smells very nice and it removed all my makeup. You rub it on your skin avoiding the eye area and then rinse with water. I was surprised that it doesn't have any granules to actually scrub, but it left my skin feeling super soft and it didn't cause my any breakouts.






I bought this cute Ultimate Lip Balm with SPF 15 and I use it alllll the time! It makes my lips so soft, it doesnt have any smell or color, but it gives the most amazing shine and natural color to your lips!It is not very sticky, my boyfriend hates when I wear sticky lipgloss : ) the pot is pink, small and adorable!






My favourite smell in the whole world is orange blossom, so I got the Orange Blossom Bubble Bath and Shower Gel, the Moisturizing Body Lotion and the Smoothing Body Scrub.




For the past three days I have been using the Triple Action Cleansing Water and I am really liking it. I find the pump so easy to use, it doesnt iritate my eyes or dries my skin out and it removed all my eye makeup, I didnt wake up with panda eyes!






I havent tried yet the Instant Moisture Mask, but I read so many great reviews that I decided to buy it. I will try it for sure this week, I will do a "spa night" and I'll keep you posted!
The shaker comes with four small sachets with the powder, you add water to the shaker and then the powder, mix it well, apply it to your skin and wash after 10 minutes.







I bought three Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof, in Grey 03, White 01 and Silver 02. They are very soft, pigmented and easy to use.








White 01, Grey 03, Silver 02


Finally, I found the most amazing eye pencil, the Twinkle Light Eye Pencil in Twinkle Gold. It is a soft pink, vey pigmented and shimmery, the texture is very soft and I like using it on the inner corner if my eyes.





Here is Sephora's link if you want to have a look at the products.


Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!

Lots of Love

Nathalia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment