Wednesday 20 March 2013

Back and Blogging Again!

Hey!

I hope you are having an amazing week!

I haven't blogged for almost a month now and I fell sooo bad, because when I started I promised  myself I would blog every day, or at least I would try to blog every day. In February I went to Greece for ten days, and I had a great time, and when I came back to London I was so busy with so many things..

First I came back with two luggage (I traveled with a small one) and I had to open them and tidy everything..I did that after two day!!Then I had to tidy the house a little bit, my wardrobe, the kitchen cabinets and all the stuff I have in my bathroom..they were a mess.
Then, I had to go back to work to update and organize a lot of paperwork and also to complete and send some museum job applications. The good news is that I will start working on Friday at the Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising in Notting Hill and I am so happy!

Now that I am back on track, I have a lot of posts to prepare on new skincare and makeup products, recipes and home cleaning products...but first I want to share with you some amazing pictures that I took when I was in Athens. I really hope you like them!

This is the awesome view from my house, the day starts so much better when you wake up and look at this beautiful view..I used to take it for granted when I lived in Athens, but now I enjoy it so much.



The next pictures are of some of the places I like in Athens, but there are sooooo many more...This place is called 'Les petites Maisons' and it opened a few months ago in Glyfada. Its decorations is amazing and it is a very cosy place for coffee, cocktails, lunch and dinner. They make the most incredible slow cooked pork hock and trotter with fresh french fries..I ate this two days in a row, couldn't resist.


Les Petites Maisons
18 Pandoras Street, Glyfada



 Latte coffee    


Slow cooked pork hock and trotter with 
aromatic butter and fresh french fries

Picanha with mashed potato and spinach 

I dont smoke anymore, but they have the cutest ashtrays 

Frappe, iced coffee with rose loukoumakia (tirkish delight)
I usually never eat them, but this were awesome



Sardelaki
Fivis 15, Glyfada

Fried Calamari
Greek Salad
           

Cod with skordalia (garlic paste)
                                               

Vouliagmeni Nautical Club

Vouliagmeni in Greek means 'sunken' and it is a beautiful seaside town in Athens. In Vouliagmeni Nautical Club there is a uniquely amazing restaurant, a tavern actually, by the sea..the tables are located on the sand and the food is super good and fresh.
  







Vythos
Vassileos Pavlou 82, Voula

Vythos in Greek means 'depth', meaning the sea depth. This is also a new restaurant near my house, and I went there with my mum for lunch. I really liked it, the decoration is awesome and the food super-super fresh. It felt like I was in a Greek island in the summer... 

                                         







We had, Sfakiani Pita for dessert, this is a pie filled with soft white cheese from Crete called myzithra, it is then deep fried and topped with honey and  sesame seeds...extremely good. Trust me you have to try this!

Sfakiani Pita 


I love Cupcakes
Gianitsopoulou 3, Glyfada

The best place for cupcakes in Glyfada



Their tea is amazing and they bring you this..time keeping device 
(I dont know how it is called) so you can let your tea steep


I had an amazing time in Greece, as always, with my friends and the weather was so nice, everyday was bright and sunny..I cant wait to go back!


Thank you for reading and check out my next post on the best of the best creams and tips to fight pimples and cysts!


Have a beautiful week..weekend is almost there : )

Lots of Love

Nathalia
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment