Tuesday 30 April 2013

Nutella Tart & Custard Fruit Tart Super Easy Recipe!



Hey!

I hope your week is off to an amazing start! 

I adore Nutella...but really, who doesn't?! When I have friends coming over my place I always like to prepare something for them to eat, but sometimes I just dont have enough time and that's why I love quick and easy recipes like this Nutella Tart or the Custard Fruit Tart.







M&S all-butter Large Pastry Case


For both recipes I use Marks and Spencer Large All-Butter Pastry Case which is ready to eat, you just fill it with any filling you like and...its ready!So simple..You can find the pastry case in any M&S Foodhall, or in any other super market like Sainsbury's (£1.95).  







 Nutella Tart Crostata

You will need:
  • Large All-butter pastry Case
  • 1 cup of Nutella
  • 2 medium egg yolks
  • 1/4 cup of double cream
  • crushed nuts (you can use any nuts you like or flaked coconut)

Preparation:
  • Preheat the oven at around 150C degrees
  • Mix very well the Nutella, egg yolks, and cream in a bowl
  • Fill your tart case with the Nutela Filling and sprinkle the crushed nuts on top
  • Bake at 150C degrees for qabout 25-30 minutes (I use a toothpick to check if it is ready, just dip it in the middle of the tart and if it comes out clean it means its ready) 
  • Let the tart cool completely before cutting, when warm the filling in the middle will be a little wobbly, dont worry as it colls down it will harden

Enjoy!!





Custard and Fruit Tart

You will need:

Preparation:
  • Fill the pastry case with the custard cream
  • Cut all your fruit in medium to small pieces and place them nicely on top of the tart, choose colorful fruit, they look so nice!
  • Keep the tart in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving
  • Sprinkle some crushed nuts or icing sugar on top if you like!

Enjoy!







I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

I am sure you will love these recipes!

Have an amazing day!

Lots of Love

Nathalia

No comments:

Post a Comment