Thursday 2 May 2013

JustFab UK Bag Haul and Reviews!



Hey!    

I hope you all had a beautiful sunny weekend.

The long-waited spring weather is finally here! For the last two weeks the weather in London has been awesome, sunny, hot and sun makes everybody much much happier! 

In one of my first posts I did a review on JustFab UK Daredevil bag which was the first item I purchased and totally fell in love with it. If you are new and never heard about JustFab before, it is a personalized shopping website. First you take a quiz to create your personal style profile so that JustFab stylists can get to know you better, then every month they will send you a handpicked selection of new shoes, bags and jewellery for you to choose from. Everything costs £35 and delivery is free. Of course you have the option to skip a month and not buy anything, but trust me...you will almost never do that! 

I have already quite a large collection of JustFab, so I decided  do a haul and review for you and give you some nice OOTD and OOTN ideas!  

I will start with one of their best seller handbags, which I believe is already sold out, the beautiful Fifth Avenue bag in Cobalt/Multi and Taupe/Multi. This bag is precious, it is one of my favorites,  I first bought the coral one and could not resist not buying the blue as well. Fifth Avenue bag is a great dupe for the Celine Trapeze bag. The size is perfect, I can fit so many things inside, wallets, makeup-bag, iPad and all my daily must-have stuff. The bag is actually bigger than it looks, as you can open the sides to make it bigger or just fold them back inside. 

The only problem I had with Fifth Avenue, and I know many people complained about it, is that magnet buckle is not very strong and when carrying the bag from the top handle it opens. Although I noticed that if the bag is not full, it wont open. Otherwise, you can use the body-cross strap that comes with it, it still looks awesome. 

Fifth Avenue

Fifth Avenue in Cobalt/Multi Front


Fifth Avenue Side


Fifth Avenue Back

Gold Magnetic Buckle
                                                     

Interior of Fifth Avenue and strap


Fifth Avenue in Taupe/Multi

Chloe Kardashian with Celine Trapeze

Celine Trapeze 

Celine Trapeze


Icon Bag


Icon bag is another JustFab best seller, it is an amazing dupe for famous  Hermes Birkin bag and it comes in 4 colors  green, pink, black and tan. If you are a JustFab member then you must have seen the Law bag, which is also a best seller, its design is very similar with Icon, except it has an Ostrich like pattern design. Also, the Icon bag is a bit smaller than Law, but still is quite big. 

I wanted to get the tan one, but it was sold out so bought the green and I am very happy I did because I did not have one. The color is kind of a light green, beautiful shade for spring/summer (although you cannot really see it in my pictures, the lighting did not help..) Its size is quite big, but I love big bags so it is perfect for work, I can fir so many things inside. The metal details of the bag are gold and  comes with a strap, but I think it looks nicer without it.                         

Icon Bag in Green Front


Icon Bag in Green Back

Icon Bag in Green Front


Interior of Icon Bag 

Icon Bag with Strap 

For lunch with my lovely Icon bag,
 the color shows much better in this photo : )


I hope you enjoyed this post and make sure to follow my blog to see my next post on JustFab shoes and many more!!

Thank you for reading and have a beautiful day!

Lots of Love

Nathalia

xxx

1 comment:

  1. The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge.
    best selling wholesale clothes

    ReplyDelete