Sunday 21 December 2014

Blogging again after a long break..

Hey!

It's been more than a year since my last post and I' ve missed my blog so much I decided to start blogging again! I had so many ideas and posts I wanted to share, but there were so many things and changes happening in my life during this last year that I had literally no time to post anything. They're all positive and happy changes though!

So the first change was that I moved to a new flat. I've been living with my brothers since I first moved to London 8 years ago, but now I live on my own. I absolutely love my flat, it is tiny but very bright, new and adorable. I knew it wouldn't be easy to move from a quite big flat to a much smaller one  but I didn't expect it to be so hard..I realised that within these 8 years I had accumulated so many things I didn't really need, so I ended up with 4 luggages with clothes, shoes, bags etc. all for donation. It felt so good.

My little kitchen
My living room





















My bedroom

The second and even more exciting thing that happened to my life is that I got a job at the Science Museum! After 6 months of  desperately looking for a job in the museum sector I finally got one! I had volunteered in so many different places and really enjoyed it, but after a few months I was feeling a bit upset, I had the experience, skills, will and passion to work, all I needed was one opportunity to get my foot in the door and then move up.

My first position was in the Front-of-House Department as a Visitor Experience Assistant and two months ago I got a new job and moved to the Museum's Learning Department and work now as an Explainer..no really, it's a position I am not making this up! I am so happy and excited, it's the best job ever! Basically what we do is we work in the interactive galleries of the museum with children, families and schools and also deliver educational science science shows and demonstrations.  
I will do a separate post about my museum working experience and interviews, how I got the job and some extra tips.

London Science Museum

The last exciting change in my life was that my boyfriend moved to London to do his MA in Sports Management. We've been together for a little over two years  and we are having an amazing time here.

I love him so much!

I will end this post with a photo of an early Christmas present my boyfriend gave me.. a huge Lush Gift Box!It' s the greatest gift ever and I can't wait to try, review and share all the new products!!

Happy Face



Lush WOW Xmas Gift Box


Thank you for reading!

Hope you have an amazing week!

Lots of love

Nathalia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment