Thursday 7 February 2013

Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

Hey!

A few months ago I had a small breakout on my face, so I visited my dermatologist who recommended me various products and one of them was Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser which I use everyday since then.


I did some research and read some reviews on this product and it seems that people will either love it or hate it. I personally really like it and use it every morning and night.


Like I said before my skin is very sensitive, and because Cetaphil is not harsh like most of face cleansers, I even use it sometimes during the day when I feel my skin either too oily or dehydrated.





The Pros of Cetaphil are:
  • doesn't irritate or make my skin break out
  • face is left feeling very smooth
  • doesn't dry out my skin
  • affordable (around £9)
  • available almost everywhere (pharmacies and Boots)
  • the texture is clear
  • fragrance-free

The Cons of Cetaphil are:
  • doesn't wash off makeup very well
  • doesn't lather or bubbles* 

*Many people complain about the lack of lather, but it is actually a good thing it means that there are no lathering agents in the ingredients, which can wash off our natural oils leaving the skin dry!


  
Cetaphil's Clear Texture
Almost like water


Although in the description it says that it removes makeup, you can see in the pictures that it doesn't wash it off very efficiently (I have some mascara on my hand). I don't recommend it as a makeup remover, but as a secondary face cleanser, to be used after all the makeup is gone and wash off any impurities left behind! 


                




Hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading!

Lots of Love

Nathalia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment