Friday 15 February 2013

Making Kale Chips!


Hey!

It's finally Friday!

Its cold outside, the perfect weather to stay in with a nice movie...but the thing is that when watching a movie I always need something to nibble on! So I decided to make some kale chips!

They are addictive, but healthy so no worries if you eat the whole bowl.




Here's how to make some healthy nibbles : )







You will need:

- bunch of kale
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- cayenne pepper or paprika










Preheat the oven at 175 degrees C.
Wash the kale leaves and dry them very,very well.
Cut them in bite size pieces and remove the thick stems or any brown bits on the leaves.




Drizzle them with a little bit (very little so that they don't become soggy) of olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper if you like spicy chips or some paprika.

Actually you can use any seasoning you like, curry powder also works great.







Spread them in a cookie sheet and bake them for about 10-15 minutes, until the edges are brown.
But be very careful because they can burn very easily.



They will be super crispy!

Enjoy the chips and the movie!



Thank you for reading!


Have an amazing weekend!

Lots of Love


Nathalia
xxx


3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! From up close the first one looks more like art than just a plant. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I dont have a camera yet so I take all my pictures with my iphone,for these pictures I used instagram effects : ))

      Delete
  2. I love kale , but ran out - gotta buy some more at the veg market this Saturday!

    Rose
    xx

    maamerose.com

    ReplyDelete