Wednesday 20 February 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush

Hey!

I got the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited, because I always wanted to try Clarisonic but it is quite expensive and I was not sure if it would work for me, so when I found the No7 brush for £15 I could not NOT try it!!No 7 cleansing brush's box is very simple and it comes with two AA batteries. 

The brush description says:

'This clever cleansing brush gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses the skin, removing more dirt, oil and make-up than manual cleansing alone. Easy and quick to use, discover super clean, soft, radiant and healthier looking skin in less than 60 seconds'. 









 How to use it

  • The brush is easy to use, very light and has two speeds. For speed 1 you press the button once, for speed 2  you press the button twice. 

  • First, remove any eye makeup thoroughly and apply your cleanser on your face and neck as normal . Wet only the brush head (the handle is not waterproof), press the button for the speed you would prefer, and very gently massage it onto neck, forehead, nose and cheeks for at least 30 seconds. 

  • I noticed that my skin was very shiny and soft after I used it. My skin is slightly peeling, due to the Airol cream treatment I am doing and is a bit flaky, but the brush deeply exfoliated my skin and it felt very smooth even the next day. 

  • Personally I think that the only big problem with this brush is that it turns all the way around to one direction (it fully oscillates), it does not go from right to left, and this makes it a bit annoying when using it, I could not control it very well when massaging my face, but I got used to it. The secret is not to press it very hard on the face, otherwise the skin will get sore and red.  



Pros
  • I like the fact that the brush is battery operated, because I have so many chargers at home but I always lose them and can never find them when I need them..ggrrr! Also, it is easier to pack when travelling. 
  • Compact, light.
  • Easy to use.
  • Two speed settings. 
  • The bristles are very soft and have the perfect length to use all over the face.
  • Gentle on the skin.
  • 2 years guarantee.
  • Brush head is removable, however the replacement brushes are not launched yet.


Cons
  • Doesn't come with a bag to store it or a cap for the brush
  • Its battery operated, which means that the handle is not waterproof.
  • Because the  brush fully oscillates, it can be rough on sensitive skin
  • Although the brush is quite soft, don't press it too hard or massage the same areas for too long and definitely don't use it if you have very sensitive skin or acne


Some extra notes and thoughts...

If the brush is very harsh on you face, dont worry because it works great as a body exfoliator!
It is very important to always wash your brush with a good antibacterial brush cleanser and be careful not to wet the brush handle as it is not waterproof (batteries).


Here is the link where you can buy the No 7 Electric Brush: 

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Beautiful-Skin-Cleansing-Brush_1304042/

Thank you for reading!

Let me know if you have used this brush or a similar one and what you think!

Lots of Love

Nathalia
xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment